Hey Bookworms! We were tagged by Wendy @ What the Log Had to Say to do this tag! Be sure to stop by and check out her blog!
- Name a cartoon that you love
Dawlyn: Spongebob! I could quote it all day and I’ll find any excuse to reference it!
Krista: Proud Family!
- What is your favourite song right now?
Dawlyn: Anything from the Hamilton soundtrack! I’m currently obsessed with it.
Krista: My favorite song is always”Wish You Were Here” By: Pink Floyd
- What could you do for hours that isn’t reading?
Dawlyn: Binge shows on netflix
Krista: Definitely Netflix binging!
- What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by?
Dawlyn: A lot of people are surprised to find out that I really like watching black and white, and silent films.
Krista: I love camping, hiking, and canoeing/kayaking!
- What is your favourite unnecessarily specific thing to learn about?
Dawlyn: I don’t know that this is unnecessarily specific but I like to learn about who creates, writes for, and produces TV shows.
Krista: I love to learn about how to survive in the wild, or a zombie apocalypse.
- What is something unusual that you know how to do?
Dawlyn: Hmmm I don’t know if this counts, but I have a pretty good internal clock. Sometimes I can guess what time it is and be exactly right.
Krista: I know how to play the marimba. It’s not necessarily unusual, but I can’t think of anything else.
- Name something you made last year and show us if you can.
Dawlyn: I made this painting last year at one of those classes where they teach you step by step how to paint a specific painting. I can’t paint or draw at all on my own.
Krista: I also made a painting at sips and strokes.
- What is your most recent personal project?
Dawlyn: This book blog!
Krista: This book blog!
- Tell us something you think about often.
Dawlyn: Food 🙂
Krista: Yeeees Food!!
- Give us something that is your favorite.
Dawlyn: Wicked and Hamilton tie for my favorite theatre musicals.
Krista: Tommy Boy is my favorite movie!
- Say the first thing that pops into your head.
Dawlyn: I’m hungry
Krista: “Shut up Richard!!” (A quote from the aforementioned Tommy Boy)
Thanks for taking the time out to read our tag! We’d love to hear some of you answers to these questions. Feel free to sound off in the comments!