Hey bookworms! We’ve been blogging for almost two months now and we are loving it! We’re so happy to be a part of this community. We are so excited to have been recently nominated for The Unique Blogger Award! We have some work to do on our blog but we’re honored and so thankful for the blog love! A big thank you to Sarah over at The Clever Reader for nominating us! Her blog is great so be sure to head on over and check it out!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions
The Clever Reader’s Questions
1. What is your favorite 2017 Cover?
Dawlyn: I have to go with Flame in the Mist By: Renee Ahdieh. This cover is so beautiful!
Krista: I have to go with the U.K. edition of Caraval By: Stephanie Garber. This cover is so gorgeous!!
2. What is the hardest part about running a blog?
Dawlyn: I think for me the hardest thing about running a blog is staying organized and just keeping up with it in general!
Krista: I definitely agree with Dawlyn! I think since we are a new blog, we are still trying to figure so much out, but once we do, keeping up with everything will become easier!
3. What kind of posts do you enjoy doing the most? (Reviews, Memes, Blog Tours, etc.)
Dawlyn: I enjoy doing reviews for the obvious reason that I get to talk about books I love! I also really enjoy doing tags because they allow readers to get to know us and they give us connections with other bloggers! It was also really fun to create our own tag, which you can check out here if you’d like!
Krista: I also love doing reviews! Getting to talk about the books we read is why we decided to make this blog. Tags are really fun too! We haven’t done a haul yet, but our first one is coming soon, and I have a feeling that it’s going to be very fun as well! (Buying the books sure was)
1. what inspired you to start your blog?
2. What advice do you have for new bloggers?
3. Name a book that you’ve read or want to read that you heard about from the blogosphere?