***Looking for places to get cheaper books? Interested in book subscription boxes? Here are some links!: Amazon, Book Depository, 2nd and Charles, Book Outlet, Thrift Books, Bookcase Club, Quarterly***
Hey bookworms! This is our first haul on this blog and it’s a big one let’s go ahead and get started!
Bookcase Club (This is a subscription box in which you receive two books each time. It’s $9.99 and the books you get are a surprise and based on the genre you choose!)
- The Darkest Part of the Forest By: Holly Black. I’ve seen this book floating around booktube. I don’t know much about it but I’ve heard good things, so I look forward to picking it up in the future!
- Newt’s Emerald By: Garth Nix. I hadn’t heard of this book at all before I received it and I don’t know much about it, but it sounds interesting!
Amazon (These books are cheaper than in the store and we get free shipping through Aamazon Prime!)
- Simon vs. the Homo-Sapiens Agenda By: Becky Albertalli. I’m sooooo excited to have finally gotten my hands on this book! I’ve heard only great things and I can’t wait to read it soon.
- Carry On By: Rainbow Rowell. I loved Fangirl and the Carry On excerpts that are in it, so I’m excited to be getting to this book soon!
- P.S. Longer Letter Later By: Paula Danziger and Ann M. Martin. These authors were two of my favorites growing up! I read this in middle school and loved it, so I decided to reread it for nostalgia’s sake!
Book Depository (These books are cheaper than in the store and shipping is free worldwide!)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone hardback, 20th Anniversary Hufflepuff Edition By: JK Rowling. I’m a Hufflepuff so of course I had to get this as soon as I heard of it’s existence! I may just have to get the other houses as well because they’re all so gorgeous!
- Geekerella By: Ashley Paston. I don’t know much about this book other than that it’s a modern day Cinderella story, but I’ve heard nothing but great things about it!
- When Dimple Met Rishi By: Sandhya Menon. I’ll be reading this book this summer and I’m super excited!
- Once and For All By: Sarah Dessen. I feel like I talk about my love for Sarah Dessen in almost every post! I’ll be reading this very soon as well!
- The Upside of Unrequited By: Becky Albertalli. As excited as I am to read Simon, I’m even more excited to read this! From the summary, it sounds like I’m really going to relate to the MC!
2nd and Charles (This store has used books at really cheap prices! A majority of the books on this list range from $1.50-$4.50!)
- Anna and the French Kiss By: Stephanie Perkins. I read this book and the other two books in the series earlier this year and loved them! I only owned the 2nd two already so I had to pick this up to complete the set!
- Reached By: Ally Condie. This is the last book in the Matched series. I owned the first two books in this series, Matched and Crossed, for years and I finally picked up Matched this year and loved it! I definitely plan to finish the series so I went ahead and picked this up!
- Kissed By an Angel 1-3 By: Elizabeth Chandler. Krista read this series and loved it! She’s challenged me to read it this year so I went ahead and picked it up!
- The Skin I’m In By: Sharon G. Flake. I read this book in middle school and loved it! It is one of the few books that I’ve read in which I saw myself in the MC.
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson By: John Green and David Levithan. I have only liked one of John Green’s books plot-wise, but he has a beautiful writing style so I’m always willing to give his books a chance.
- A Rose for Melinda By: Lurlene McDaniel. I read soooo many of Lurlene McDaniel’s books in middle and high school. Most of them are pretty said and deal with sickness and death, but I still loved them and the characters in them. This book is my favorite by her.
I read all of these and a few more of Elizabeth Scott’s books in high school and loved them! I didn’t own any of them though so I had to pick these up! Stealing Heaven is my favorite by her!
- Perfect You By: Elizabeth Scott
- Something Maybe By: Elizabeth Scott
- Bloom By: Elizabeth Scott
- Stealing Heaven By: Elizabeth Scott
These are two of four books in the Contours of the Heart series. I read Easy during my freshman year in college and read the second two, Breakable and Sweet earlier this year and i loved them!
Lastly, I’m always looking for children’s books to add to my library for my future classroom, so I went ahead and picked up ten Dr. Seuss books. I won’t list them here but you can see them in the picture at the beginning of the post!
***Be sure to check out Krista’s June Book Haul here!***
Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! We’d love to know if you’ve read any of these books and how you liked them! We’d also love to hear what books you bought in June! Sound off in the comments!