***Looking for places to get cheaper books? Interested in book subscription boxes? Here are some links!: Amazon, Book Depository, 2nd and Charles, Books-A-Million, Book Outlet, Thrift Books, Bookcase Club, Quarterly***
Hey bookworms! This is our first haul on this blog, and it’s a big one so let’s go ahead and get started!
Amazon (These books are cheaper than in store, and we get free shipping through Amazon Prime!)
- Geekerella By: Ashley Poston. I have heard such great things about this book! It sounds so cute, and geeky, and I’m really excited to read it!
- Rules of Attraction By: Simone Elkeles. I read Perfect Chemistry (the first book in this companion series) in high school and LOVED it SO much!! I never got around to reading Rules of Attraction and Chain Reaction, but Dawlyn has assured me that they are just as good, and she has challenged me to read them this year!
- Chain Reaction By: Simone Elkeles
- Carry On By: Rainbow Rowell. I am SO excited for this book!! After reading Fangirl, I just need really this in my life!
- Belle funko pop. This is my first Funko Pop, and it’s of my favorite Disney Princess!! She looks quite beautiful on my bookshelf!
Book Depository (These books are also cheaper than in store, and they offer free shipping worldwide!)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone – Hufflepuff Edition By: J.K. Rowling. I mean come on… had to get this!!
- When Dimple met Rishi By: Sandhya Menon. I am so excited to read this book in July! I hear such great things about it!!
- Once and for All By: Sarah Dessen. Sarah Dessen has a new book… Krista buys immediately… That’s just how it works guys!
- Six of Crows By: Leigh Bardugo. I’m so excited for this book! I hear such great things about it, and definitely plan on getting to it this summer!
2nd and Charles (This is a 2nd hand bookstore, so most of these books were like $2)
- Matched By: Ally Condie. I read this book back in January, and really enjoyed it! I didn’t own a copy though, so I got this and the second book in the series Crossed.
- Crossed By: Ally Condie
- Unravel Me By: Tahereh Mafi. I already own Shatter Me, and have heard such amazing things about this series that I had to snatch up the other two books when I saw them for so cheap!
- Ignite Me By: Tahereh Mafi
- Switched By: Amanda Hocking. I read the Trylle trilogy (Switched, Torn, Ascend) a while ago and really enjoyed them! I didn’t own any of the books though, so was definitely excited to get my own copies!
- Torn By: Amanda Hocking
- Ascend By: Amanda Hocking
- Easy By: Tammara Webber. I read this book back in March and absolutely loved it! It’s one of my favorite books so far this year! I didn’t own a copy of this book, so I had to pick it up when I saw that 2nd and Charles had it!
- Legend By: Marie Lu. I have not read any Marie Lu books yet, but I have been dying too because have always heard such great things about her! Dawlyn has been telling me how good Legend is since we were in high school. I need to read this book ASAP!
- Deadly Little Secret By: Laurie Faria Stolarz. I read the first three books of this series in high school, and loved them!! I only owned the third book, so when I saw this is 2nd and Charles I was like: I need this!!! I didn’t even realize there were two more books in the series I haven’t read yet!! I definitely want to reread the books I’ve already read first because it’s been so long, but I would love to finish this series at some point!
Books A Million (This bookstore is an affiliate of 2nd and Charles. These are new books, but I got them for $3!!)
- The Darkest Part of the Forrest By: Holy Black. I’ve heard great things about this book, and I just could not pass up any of these $3 deals!!
- The Sky is Everywhere By: Jandi Nelson. I absolutely LOVE I’ll Give You the Sun By: Jandi Nelson with all of my heart! One of my favorite books of all time! I cannot wait to read anything this beautiful human writes!!
- The DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friemd) By: Kody Keplinger. I saw the movie, and loved it! I can’t wait to read the book!
- Everything Leads to You By: Nina LaCour. I have heard great things about Nina LaCour and this book! I can’t wait to read it!
- The Museum of Intangible Things By: Wendy Wunder. This book is just so pretty! I’ve also heard great things about it so i’m excited to pick it up!
Barnes and Noble (My boyfriend works here, and his discount is on point!)
- Ms. Marvel Volume One By G. Willow Wilson. I cannot wait to read this! I’ve heard such great things about it! And I have been wanting to read more comics lately.
***Be sure to check out Dawlyn’s June Book Haul here!***
Thank you so much for reading this post!! Have you read any of these books? Are they on your TBR? Let me know in the comments! I would love to hear all about the bookish things you indulged in this month!