Hey Bookworms!! We’re so excited and honored to have been nominated by Yesha @ BooksTeacupandReviews, for the Mystery Blogger Award! If you haven’t checked out her blog, please do! She has some great content including reviews, tags, and author interviews!
The Mystery Blogger award was created by Okoto Enigma of Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blogs not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
Here are the rules to the award:
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Dawlyn:
- I was born four months premature.
- My favorite animal is an owl.
- I’m (slowly) teaching myself to play ukulele.
Three things about Krista:
- I have an adorable lab mix named Marty McFly.
- I love manatees!
- I’m an Aquarius.
What is the worst job you have ever had?
Dawlyn: So far, I haven’t had a job that i really didn’t like.
Krista: This job wasn’t terrible, but working at Target is my least favorite of all the jobs I’ve had so far.
What is your favorite book you have read this year?
Dawlyn: The Hate U Give by: Angie Thomas!
Krista: The Book Thief by: Markus Zusak. I read it this year, and it is now my favorite book of all time!
If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
Dawlyn: Top three: Ruby Bridges, JK Rowling, Shonda Rhimes
Krista: Steve Carell
What is your favorite memory?
Dawlyn: Some of my favorite memories are when my mom let my little sister and I color on her feet with markers.
Krista: Walking on the beach at night with my parents when I lived in Florida.
What is the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to you?
Dawlyn: In recent memory, probably when I vomited on my living room in front of my roommates, and the night and day following that.
Krista: Most recently, falling down the stairs at my apartment into the courtyard where a bunch of people were.
If you could be any fictional character, (literary, movie, cartoon, etc.), who would it be, and why?
Dawlyn: I don’t think I’d actually want to be anyone else but if I could pick one to be friends with it would be Cath, from Fangirl.
Krista: I would so be Wonder Woman!!
- What is your favorite movie genre?
- What is your favorite thing about being a blogger?
- What is your favorite non book related thing to do?
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
- What book got you into reading?
Thanks so much for taking the time out to read this post! We’d love to know your answers to some of these questions! Let us know in the comments!