Hey Bookworms!! We’ve been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award! Thanks so much to Jane @TheInkCollector for the nomination! Her blog is awesome, so be sure to head over and check it out!!
* Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
* Write a post to show your award.
* Give a brief story of how your blog started.
* Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
* Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
* Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
How We Started:
Dawlyn found the Popsugar Reading Challenge last December, and we decided to participate together. As we were reading all of these amazing books and watching Booktube, we decided we really wanted to become a part of the book community and share our thoughts on the books we were reading. We thought about Booktube, but realized a blog would be better for us, so here we are!
Our advice for new bloggers:
- Don’t be afraid to comment on people’s posts and start conversations with other bloggers. We have found that the book community is so loving and accepting!
- Don’t overwhelm yourself by being concerned about how often everyone else posts. Do what’s best for you. This is all about community, and sharing your love of books with like minded people. Don’t stress out! Just have fun!
Steph @Lost Purple Quill
Lola @Lola Et La Vie
Betty @They Geeky Bibliophile
Naty @Naty’s Bookshelf
Thank you so much for reading our post! Let us know how you started your blog, or what your advice is in the comments below!